Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
Reporting into Sales Manager, Cheki Kenya
Direct Reports • None
What you’ll be doing...
• Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team targets
• Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
• Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
• Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximise the value of subscribing to Cheki Kenya.
• Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
• Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
• Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
• Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
• Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
• Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
• Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
• Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
• communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
• Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
• possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after-sales effort.
• To visit the assigned dealers twice a week and collect vehicle inventory.
• To take good quality photos
• To key in accurate information to help the buyer make a decision.
• To post the above information live or latest 12 hours
• Meeting and exceeding the targets for new local listings.
1. Being surrounded by great people is the start.
Being surrounded by great people/supervisors makes it even better. Thousands of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.:
2. Have more control over your income.
Our company offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives.
Oh, and did we mention great benefits.
3. Be Challenged.
Our technologies, and our customers’ needs, are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest solutions.
4. Create a path for success.
We have an internal sales training program that starts day one.
We believe in lifelong learning, and also provide training for continued development.We also have a Sales Academy to ensure you are fully equipped with relevant selling skills. Our investment is you and your success.
What we’re looking for
• A Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite.
• At least 3 years’ experience selling with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the automotive industry is a MUST.
• A native of Mombasa region with good experience in dealerships within the region is MUST.
• A fluent speaker of Hindi or Urdu language is an added advantage
• An excellent blend with Hindu and Pakistani culture as well past experience in their dealerships is a MUST.
• Kenyan nationals Preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Great Presentation Skills.
• Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
• Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
• Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
• Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
• Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
After you apply
1. You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins)
2. If you’re selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join our company
1. You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. You will be powering a leading team in the new way solutions are provided, with clients as the motivation.
2. Our company is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness.
3. We will ensure the softest landing to Cheki
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will be more than happy to celebrate your milestones when you come on board.Embark on a sales career with us!