Note: Candidates from Western and Kakamega are encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for selling our products and services, identifying leads, making calls, follow-ups and presentations to customers with exceptional support.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:-
• Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
• Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
• Selling company-supported products and services.
• Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
• Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing the "marketing approach to selling of higher purchase loans."
• Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
• Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc.
• Scheduling of sales and marketing drives in institutions ie. schools.
• Certificate in Business related field
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
• At One year experience in Sales
• Good communication skills, Professionalism, Integrity, Teamwork, and Hard negotiation skills.