The candidates will:
• Maximize occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote the sale of our property.
• Prepare and present daily, weekly and monthly sales reports within stipulated deadlines.
• Promoting, advertising through all forms of marketing media: social media campaigns (eg. Facebook, Twitter, IG), traditional print, digital, cold calling, SMS, email and any other channels.
• Work under the management team to create and implement a sales plan that meets or exceeds targets and goals of the company.
• Be an ambassador for excellent service, dealing efficiently with all requests and queries from clients whether physical or over the phone or email whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
• Strategically focus on exhausting the provided client database and attracting new business pipeline and securing long-term partnerships with them.
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to generate sales
• Conduct market research and consolidate findings into actionable items, reports and presentations. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales
• Design and implement successful marketing campaigns and troubleshooting when they are underperforming.
• Evaluating and driving the company’s participation in the various sales channels.
• Assisting with the checking in / out process for guests
• Assisting guests with queries in a professional and courteous manner
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Degree/Diploma in Sales and marketing.
• Customer service experience an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Real Estate sales, especially in a busy real estate environment, with a proven performance record.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong organization, leadership and management skills.
• Excellent knowledge in the principles and practices within the Sales & Marketing and Realty profession.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in previous sales, marketing & social media handling will be an added advantage.
If you possess the required experience and expertise, are flexible and positive attitude, well organized, have a good command of the English language, believe in excellent customer service, love being part of a hardworking and close team, and then do apply via "Apply Now Button".
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Types: Contract
• Real Estate Sales: 3 years (Required)