You will be responsible for administrative support and client service coordination for the sales department and for development, solicitation and maintenance of accounts as determined by the Sales Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
SALARY RANGE 50k -60k
DEPARTMENT Sales & Marketing
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR Sales Manager
LIAISONS Group Reservations & Revenue Manager, Heads of Department, Sales And Marketing, Reservations Executives
• As a Sales Coordinator, you will fully support the Sales and Revenue Manager
• You will be responsible for administrative support and client service coordination for the sales department and for development, solicitation and maintenance of accounts as determined by the Sales Manager.
• As a Sales Coordinator, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting the hotel’s financial goals through supporting and running the daily operations of the Sales, Revenue and Marketing department.
• Other tasks will include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, assist with tender applications, monthly production reports & Group’s feedback report, as well as recording sales data.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
• Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly enabling the sales team to focus fully on business conversion.
• Help the sales department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports
• Ensure all documents produced by the Sales Department (i.e. contracts, proposals, event order) are completed accurately and on time. Maintain organized and accurate sales filing system on all accounts.
• Support in preparation of marketing collateral and to ensure it is regularly updated
• Keep abreast of market trends and report any key changes.
• Assist the Sales Manager in the production of a weekly sales report, new business acquired and business lost, Key Account monthly production report, Fam trip and Comp monthly Production report & Corporate Group’s feedback report.
• Actively sell the Hotel through telemarketing
• Sales Tools Management i.e Factsheets, PowerPoint presentation decks etc.
• Sending of contract rates to both agents & corporates and tender applications
• Maintain and update the database of all contracted clients including rate information.
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: A diploma in hospitality, or a certificate /diploma in business management/administration from a recognized university
A relevant degree is an added advantage.
Experience: Previous experience in a sales coordinator experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with customers/clients, Positive attitude and excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
• Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets.
• Good knowledge of Corporate /leisure sector.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured