CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties:
1. Ensuring the sales team are continuously improving their art of selling.
2. Where the Branches has issues with clients, ensure the after-sales policy is adhered to at all times.
3. Monitor the team’s progress in matter, Branch Operation, Customer Relations, Inventory Management and Sales.
4. Ensure all Mall activation takes place and in timely manner.
5. Ensure Inventory are managed well through, Refilling, Transfers, Stock Holding Cycles and Sales.
6. Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
7. Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
8. In liaison with the HR Department, ensure timely Hiring and training of sales staff. All Branches MUST have adequate staffing as per the season, location and region.
9. Ensure window and shop displays are changed accordingly
10. Ensure all HR Policies and the Branch operations Policies are observed without fail.
11. Ensure submission of monthly reports as per the adopted template.
12. Any other relevant duty assigned by the Head of Department.
• A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related field.
• 4 or more years’ experience in sales.
• Experience as a sales coordinator in retail will be an added advantage.
• Good team development, training and leadership skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.