• Coordinate the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and distribution of sales tasks and documentation.
• Promote and sell company products.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of all the company products.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Clients and staff.
• Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Ensure permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
• Attend to customer requests, complaints, and demands. Create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
• Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
Key skills and qualifications
• Minimum qualification - Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
• One must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork. Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven
• At least 4 years in Sales with proven record.
• Experience in Fast Moving Goods an added advantage.
• Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
• Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload
Note: Kindly indicate in you C.V. your current and expected salary.