We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to develop new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from scratch and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you closed or passed on a deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, events and self-search as sales opportunities.
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
• Present our company to potential clients.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
• Report to the Sales Manager on weekly sales results.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
• 1-2 years of work experience in sales development.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, hubspot, etc.).
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
About Glue Up
Founded in 2013, Glue up, formerly EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 60+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. Glue Up has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, USA, LATAM and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.
For more information, visit glueup.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.