The successful candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in the Telecom/Technology, 5 years in sales management. Experience in Colocation is a plus.
• Build pipeline, close sales and develop the best sales team in the industry.
• Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers and influencers, key business partners and influencers in the technology space.
• Educate customers on Company’s offerings and develop a working knowledge of Data Centre Infrastructure offerings.
• Build outstanding sales collateral, assist with complex sales negotiations, customer presentations & lead in closing multiple deals.
• Support and mentor the marketing department to be omnipresent on social media and with customers.
• Improve the ongoing effectiveness/productivity of the sales organization.
• Create of a yearly strategic plan with quarterly updates.
• Hire, motivate, develop and mentor your sales team.
• Establish sales objectives by refining annual sales quotas and forecasts.
• Develop and monitor the team's key performance indicators (KPIs); anticipate and respond to market trends and changes.
• Work closely with all departments and deliver cross functional leadership.
• Must have a business degree or MBA program in an analytical field or business field e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration.
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience in the Telecom/Technology, 5 years dedicated sales management. Colocation experience is plus.
• Must excellently network in the ISP, IT and Financial Services sectors in Kenya.
• Ability to work in a non-office environment and is able to deliver without active supervision.
• Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects & drive initiatives in a cross functional environment.
• Must have good knowledge of the Data centre market.
• Significant experience in leading a team of sales professional with a common purpose.
• Significant experience with employee development and management.
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence and impact others’ decision making.
• Understand and develop social media strategies.
• Good Excel skills, financial modelling skills will be an excellent advantage.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint/presentation ability.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open renumeration depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Executive level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 7th July 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***