We’re looking for an experienced sales leader with a proven track record in sales to help us with our expansion in the East African market. We have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning solutions with existing association and chamber clients such as British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Swedish Chamber of Commerce Singapore, and corporations such as Deloitte, KPMG and more.
The ideal candidate should have experience leading a team, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, a sharp analytical sense, a startup mindset and should be able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup, currently present in over 60 countries and growing.
• Develop and implement the short and long-term strategic and operating plans for Glue Up’s business in East Africa
• Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for the business portfolio including the appropriate mix between direct sales and referral partners
• Working with our other sales leaders to drive incremental growth through value proposition and workflow selling solutions
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities for growth to drive business development opportunities in existing and new market segments
• Develop a disciplined commercial team through the deployment of robust sales processes including accurate forecast and pipeline management
• Look for trends and new development opportunities
• Review weekly progress against sales plan and activity plan with senior leadership.
• Contribute to all on-going sales and marketing department projects (e.g., change proposal structure, feedback to marketing on lead qualification).
• Manage all sales team members to ensure they are meeting sales goals and generating new revenue in their respective areas of focus.
• 12+ years of experience in sales.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken (other languages is a plus).
• Experience in the software or events space preferred.
• BA/BS or higher in Business, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent time management and coordination skills, and ability to manage under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build and manage sales teams.
About Glue Up
Founded in 2013, Glue up, formerly EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 60+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. Glue Up has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, USA, LATAM and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.
For more information, visit glueup.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.