Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Entry level
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Swifttdial is a telecommunications company, licensed by the communications authority. We offer a cloud-based customer care solution, which allows companies to establish their call centres in minutes. We provide companies with the latest solutions available in the world of contact center and ensure they improve their levels of engagement with customers. Our solution allows companies to meet their customers at their point of convenience whether Voice, Interactive Text, or Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp) and respond to them from a single console/interface. Messages from the different touch points are intelligently rerouted to the right agent to create a custom experience. Our cloud based phone system enable companies to receive calls from one number, after which the calls are distributed to different agents.
We are expanding rapidly and as a result; we are looking for a highly qualified sales engineer to join our team.
• Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
• Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
• Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Providing product education and advice to potential and existing clients
• Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
• Advising customers of updates and new technologies offered by Swifttdial Systems Limited
• Being familiar with competitors' activities and products
• Putting together proposals and tender documents
• Meeting sales and commission targets
Skills and qualities
• Technical/engineering background preferred
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in IT/Telecommunications engineering/Computer Science/BBIT and more than two years of proven sales or marketing experience in an IT/Telecommunications company
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and professional appearance
• Communication skills; ability to develop a good rapport with others
• Ability to deal with pressure (the work is target-led).