The successful candidate will support installation, repairing and servicing equipment. He/she will promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings and process productivity throughout the industry by providing technical solutions. The ideal candidate Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Mechanical/Mechatronic engineering & sales.
• Visit customers on a regular basis to create product demand through consultative selling.
• Reading technical specifications, giving quotations, negotiating and closing the orders/contracts.
• Advise and carry out suitable commissioning, service, repair or replacement of equipment.
• Cooperate with local distributors and assist with technical knowledge transfer.
• Report on sales activity and actions taken in the field for continuous improvement.
• Assist customers with installation and commissioning of electronic controls, electrical and mechanical components.
• Handle commercial and technical correspondence and create required quotations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related course.
• At least 2 years’ experience both in engineering and sales.
• Suitable competency in Windows computing, Word, Access database, excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in AUTOCAD drawing.
• Electronic / Electrical competency with basic electronic communication language.
• Minimum 2 years driving vehicle experience with valid driving license.
• A flexible approach to work and hours.
• Willingness to travel and stay on overnight trips.
• Basic knowledge of the French language will be an added advantage.
• Strong technical background and previous experience in similar or same environment.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 120,000 (Approx. 1,000 – 1,200 USD).
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 9th March 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***