Department: Core Business Sales
Reporting to: Area Sales Manager
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Take the ownership of market share for Hilti for all activities in the assigned territory and further develop the profitable sales
• To utilize all elements of the Sales Management/ Process to effectively analyze, implement and control the opportunities within the territory
• Build fruitful working relationship with all levels in channel partners, contractors, system integrators & end users
• To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory
• To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products
• To actively and effectively demonstrate, service, train, and where appropriate test Hilti products.
• Achieve assigned targets for defined territory or market segment
• To ensure the appropriate level of coverage is given to both Buying and Potential customers within the customer platform in order to develop profitable growth.
• Understand the market thoroughly and know the players. Obtain information on competition, market price levels, new launches, seminars, new outlets, quality issues, product deliveries and report in monthly reports.
• Diploma/degree in Engineering (preferably, Civil or Mechanical Engineering),
• Preferably 5 or more years of work experience
• Must have a driving license
• A good level of English,
• Strong persuasion & influencing skills, excellent communication skills,
• Customer-oriented, self-driven, proactive team player,
• Excellent planning & the ability to work independently,
• Ability to spot, understand and analyze customer needs & requirements
• Ability to learn quickly, willing to develop self,
• Commitment, courage and competitive derive.
• An agile approach to solving problems
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed
• Dynamic sales personality with strong winning and high-performance mindset
10 things to be Good at:
• Establish contact person relationships within your Focus Customers (on all organizational levels and persona types) and ensure high quality contact data for them.
• Identify customer needs by having a deep understanding of the corresponding trade, applications, relevant competitors and through asking the right questions and capture these as leads in the CRM system.
• Create a specific Account Development Plan addressing the relevant needs identified during meetings with key decision makers.
• Continuously follow-up on leads that are either self-identified and or created by other leads sources (e.g. channels, engagement marketing, project specifications, etc.).
• Conduct management meetings with key decision makers to agree on common goals and corresponding activities (i.e. opportunities) that help to strengthen the business relationship.
• Systematically follow-up on opportunities which require multiple interactions with different contacts on the customers side and collaborate proactively with relevant Hilti team members (e.g. FE, solution selling specialist,.) to jointly win these.
• Bring across the value proposition of products, services and software solutions and with that maintain a corresponding price level in the territory following our fair pricing logic.
• Close leads and opportunities proactively by applying product demo and SSS negotiation skills.
• Effectively plan your time schedule (day/week) prioritizing customers visits related to leads and opportunities with Focus Customers and the top jobsites.
• Understand financial situation of the customer, resolve complaints and actively support accounts receivable / collection processes if needed.