Reports To: Sales manager
Business development % of Time 25%
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Generating leads; Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Relationship management % of Time 10%
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Get referrals from the existing clients for new markets
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Reports generation % of Time 20%
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
Marketing % of Time 10%
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
Direct Reports to this Position
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• FMCG experience is added advantage
• Past experience of selling Health and Hygiene products advantage
Competencies required for this Role
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations