Your work Duties
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
As the Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the preferred area
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• The candidate shall be in charge of identifying suitable distributors
• Fluency in Swahili and English
• Minimum 3 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the industry is a plus
• You don't give up, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
• Achieving targets is a must
• You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools
• Experience in start-up environment is a plus
• Minimum of diploma holders in sales and Marketing
• Remuneration will be on retainer and commission.
• Retainer at 15k for a minimum of 150 kgs per day and a commission of KES 3 per Kg for any additional quantity.
• Candidates should indicate their preferred area