• Handle inquiries, generate leads and source for clients’ contacts through the company’s platforms provided.
• Accompany the prospect clients for site visits to the company’s projects.
• Provide the clients with product knowledge and explaining the Fanaka’s competitive advantage with the aim of making a sale.
• Negotiate and close sales as well as follow up with clients on the payment arrangements.
• Report to the sales manager any challenges or concerns that need addressing.
• Ensure that all set company targets are met consistently.
• Observe the market and competitors very keenly and provide the company with any viable propositions to improve business processes.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services and continuously look for ways to ensure continuous improvement.
• Prepare and present sales reports daily, weekly and monthly.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Diploma / Degree in sales and/or marketing or any other related field of study.
• A minimum of two years’ experience as a sales representative/executive preferably in a real estate company.
• Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Clear understanding of the sales processes and dynamics.
• Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
• Proven track record of meeting set targets.