Applications are invited from qualified persons for the position shown below.
i. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
ii. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
iii. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
iv. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
We seek to hire a competent, organized Sales Executives who will be responsible for generating leads and meeting the Company’s sales goal to join our sales and marketing team.
The representative will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Generating leads, meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Contacting potential customers and building relationships with Electrical/ Mechanical engineers, contractors and architects.
• Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
• Visiting existing and potential clients to evaluate need or promote our products and services
• Maintain and improve client data base
• Contribute in planning and participation in expos and exhibitions
• Schedules appointments and meetings with clients as necessary
• Strategize ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market
• Other duties as maybe assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Degree/diploma in sales and marketing or equivalent
• A proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
• Registration with the relevant professional body
• Confident, well spoken, ambitious and self-driven
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent grasp of computer skills: Word & Excel
• Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
• Professional demeanor
• Previous experience in sales role in a Heavy Commercial Kitchen Equipment (Food & Beverage) Manufacturing Company will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject on or before 4th December 2020.