Desmart Tech Solution is a company dealing with IT components including CCTV’s ETR’s and other electrical and networking components. We value creativity and innovation and we are passionate and persistent in meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs through teamwork. We are always excited at innovating solutions viewed as beyond technical possibilities.
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between us and the customers. They are responsible of identifying new leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training, and presentations. They work hand-in-hand with our development and marketing team to create value propositions that differentiate our products. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to deliver bespoke life-changing communication solutions.
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads
• Analyse different segments potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
• Create, plan and deliver presentations with prospects on company products
• Develop clear and effective proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers
• Develop strong and ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
• Track all sales activities and keeps current by updating customer accounts information regularly
• Meet and/or exceed sales quotas
• Identify advantages and compares organization’s products and services
• Timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications for Sales Representatives
• Diploma in business, marketing, communications or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in a related field with proven track record in sales
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
• Highly self-motivated and target driven
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
• Excellent selling, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office