KaziLinks Applications Limited is web-based marketing company which has developed a digital application which seeks to link professional artisans/service providers with users/customers who will be requiring various such services.
As a Sales executive, you will be expected to prospect for potential customers who would be in need of the many services as offered by KaziLinks web-based digital application.
You will do this by looking for Leeds to potential customers and then following them up and demonstrating to them how Kazilinks App. Is utilized by needy customers in an effort to procure the services they require.
You will also be charged with the responsibility of recruiting Artisans/service providers in an effort to build the capacity of Kazilinks Application Limited to service their clients.
The ideal candidate is likely to be sales-oriented, practical, enthusiastic and passionate person with interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with both customers and service providers and thereby helping the company realize it’s objectives of servicing its customers while building a strong KaziLinks brand.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific needs and apply our app. to meet them.
• Ensure quality of service by gaining an insight of KaziLinks app. and its application and use by potential customers and communicating this knowledge to customers professionally.
• Carry out cold-calling in order to create awareness of the company’s brand and, generate new business leads and arrange meetings with prospective customers.
• Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls,
• Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of our digital application to both users and service providers.
• Develop effective sales plans and sales reports as required by the Sales Manager.
• Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets.
• Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote the KaziLinks brand.
• Carry out research to find out potential customers and follow up by making appointments and creating good relationships with them in an effort to developing the company’s customer base.
Skills, attributes and requirements;
• Fresh graduates with Bachelor's Degree the Sciences, Humanities, Education, in Business Administration or (Diploma holders with qualifications in technical courses are encouraged to apply).
• Proven work experience of at least 2-3 years in sales will be an added advantage.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
• Passion, dedication and focus. stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Confident in presentation skills and professional communication skills.
• Articulate, persuasive, influential and builder of relationships.
• an up-to-date working knowledge of the industry - useful sources including importantant decision makers in corporate settings.