Reporting Line Sales Manager
Work Place M&G Stationery Uranusafri Investment Co. Ltd
M&G Stationery is number 1 stationery Manufacturer in China /Asia and number 3 Global distributor/Supplier of Stationery Materials. This integrates the value of creativity into its products and Service advantages. Due to integrity-Oriented & Win-Win Philosophy, M&G Stationery Ltd has made Double digits Growth and it has endeavoured to protect environment through Superb, Innovative ideas in the market.
• Sales to customers (Schools) within a defined geographic Area.
• Achievement of monthly sales volume and value targets across all Skus
• To ensure cost effective sales call coverage is implemented, providing the required level of service to increase sales to customers and area.
• Effective implementation of all negotiated promotions during Mini-Major Back to School
• Good Communication Skills.
• Compiling and submission of required sales and market intelligence reports (Trade surveys, Sales contact Reports, Daily/Weekly reports, Competitor activity Reports, School Analysis Reports, New Products development)
• Maintain and build solid trade relations with key customers, identify new customers and sales opportunities within the defined Area.
• Identify opportunities to increase numeric and weighted distribution of both existing and new products to Area customer base. Understanding of customer needs and product trends, tracking competitor activity and new product innovation.
Previous/Professional Experience/ Additional Skills & Details
• Developed professional selling relationships with Retailers/Schools
• Stationery Sales Experience is an added advantage.
• Good organization, communication and leadership skills.
• Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to identify new business opportunities and customers.
• Presentation Skills and Target driven and meet objectives.
• Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives.
• Be able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action.
• Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of company objectives and goals.
• Respect others and manage diversity in regard to different cultures, personal styles, markets. Produces tangible results that are expected for the job.
• Time management – consistently able to effectively finish assignments; well organized.
• Mentoring and coaching skills. Team player and be able to lead from the front.
• Bachelor’s degree in business and Computer skills especially using Microsoft Office-Excel analysis Functions
Please submit your resume and CV indicating ,’’Sales Executive’’ on or before 5th October,2020