Reports To: Country Representative
Grade: Mid - Level
Strategy % of Time 20%
1. Ensure that the Company meets/exceeds income projections each year by supporting the department in achieving the assigned budget.
Processing and servicing of clients - Key Responsibilities: % of Time 55%
• Understand the Organization, Workflow, and Company profile
• Study the Suppliers and their respective Products.
• Identify Key Technical Specifications and selling points of the products.
• Strategize how to market and sell the assigned product modality.
• Identify and visit potential customers and KOLs accordingly.
• Understand the anatomy of a Tender and local Procurement processes.
• Be actively involved in Tender preparation and submission (Prepare compliance sheets, Source relevant documents, print, and compile)
• Organize Tender submission process, when assigned by the team leader
• Study and understand the Competition landscape, identify Install bases and Customer environments for the assigned products
• Do follow up of customers and events
• Keep record of technical documents and financial data systematically
• Participate in Marketing Events, Conferences, Meetings, and Training
• Determines annual operational and financial plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Assist the organization staffs in any way towards the company goal
• Do regular reports, weekly timesheets and presentations as needed
• Complete a Sales Cycle: identify leads, opportunities, execute sells contracts, send Purchase orders, receive Performa invoices, and communicate logistics and service department for delivery completion.
• Assist logistics to confirm whether shipment and delivery is correct as per the Performa invoice (this may require visit to Customs office and customer sites).
• If requested and appropriate, give end user application training for the already delivered products
• Communicate manufacturers: RFQ, market survey, establish partnership, PO, PI, etc.
• Carry out any other work as required by the Infinity Advanced Technology Solutions Plc. Management
• Co-operate with all staff to ensure the smooth running, development, and sustainability of Infinity Advanced Technology Solutions Plc.
Compliance: 1. Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements - % of Time 10%
1. Safeguard and promote the Company’s image with the public - % of Time 15%
Knowledge: Skills and Experience required for this Role
• Minimum Diploma/Degree/Masters in Health Officer, Nurse, Radiographer, Biotechnology, Clinical/Biomedical/ Engineer role.
• Minimum Degree/Masters Sales and Marketing
• Membership in his/her respective professional body advantage
Competencies required for this Role
▪ Emotional Intelligence: Dynamic individual with the ability to understand the customer needs and meet them effectively while maintaining the company standards.
▪ Relationship Management skills with excellent Human Relations skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
▪ A passion for performance, building team play, and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
▪ Hardworking, strategically minded individual with excellent leadership, organizational, and planning skills
▪ Commercial awareness and customer focus
▪ Excellent selling skills
▪ Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks
• Ability to handle customer complaints and expectations in a diplomatic way.
• Ability to foster teamwork with colleagues to enhance a good working environment.
• Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner ensuring that the Company’s image and reputation is protected.
• Ensuring timely submission of reports
• Ensuring seamless execution of tasks
• Ensuring the department’s SLA compliance
• Ensuring a customer satisfaction/retention mechanism