Our client, engaged in Importing, trading & distribution of Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances, FMCG products, Hardware & Construction Materials, Tyres etc., is introducing coffee distribution in their portfolio and looking for a dynamic Sales Professional to join their Sales team to be based in Nairobi.
Role: Sales Executive (FMCG)
Skills & Qualification:
• Diploma or Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales, in FMCG with a proven track record.
• Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good communication, people skills, planning and organizing skills
• Dedication to achieve and surpass sales targets.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Based in Nairobi, the Sales Executive would be responsible for creating awareness of Coffee and other FMCG products of the Company in and around Nairobi.
• Responsible for acquisition of new business, increase in Company’s brand visibility.
• Development of strong customer relationship.
• Ensure optimal availability of Company products and ensuring route to market and region management optimization.
• Monitoring sales in the territory to ensure that targets are met.
Depending on candidate’s background and experience, with an indicative range of Gross Salary of Kshs. 40-50K
Travel Allowances (actual), Mileage (If having own vehicle) Medical and other benefits as per Company’s rules and policies.
Immediate / Completion of Notice Period.