The job holders will be responsible for delivering the agreed company sales set targets.
• Direct selling loan products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
• Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue.
• Expanding market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the loan products and services effectively to clients
• Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally
• Tracking customer satisfaction and developing a retention plan.
• Carrying out market surveys and market recommendation to improve service delivery
• Working to weekly and monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
• Attending meetings with potential clients and closing sales deals.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
• Diploma in business related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years in Sales with proven record
• Previous sales experience of financial products will be an added advantage.
• Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
• Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
• Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s. This position is based in Nairobi.