Pay -25k plus commissions.
Sales Executive Roles & Responsibilities
• Attain set weekly and monthly sales targets.
• Conduct regular field visits and telemarketing to prospect for clients in order to generate sales leads.
• Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the showroom, field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales.
• Prepare quotations in a timely manner in line with the company guidelines to assist close sales.
• Advise clients on the technical features of the vehicle to help them make informed decisions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance in regards to company products.
• Update the system on all leads contacts and status of prospects and Clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads daily.
• Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Provide information to the management and the marketing team on market intelligence to assist gather information required to develop aggressive marketing and sales strategies.
• Bachelor/Diploma of Sales and marketing or related fields.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the motor vehicle or related industry.
• Valid Driving License.
• Technical knowledge of current cars sold in the market.
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills, and customer management.
• Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
• Posses high level of professionalism and honesty.