Please note that we, New Age Associates, do not charge any fees to the prospective job seekers for their placement. If you receive any call or email request for fees payment, please do not pay. All fees are charges to the clients only
Positions: Sales Executive (North Rift & South Rift Valley and Eastern Region)
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Manufacturing (Water Storage Tanks)
Qualification: Relevant education (either degree or diploma or similar)
Age Group: 25-35 years
Experience: A minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales of tank manufacturing company.
Specifics: Ideal candidates would be those who are currently working and based in the respective regions
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
• Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
• Calling customers to get orders.
• Maintain sales team activity reports file.
• Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
• Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
• Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
• Filling general documents.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Presentation Skills,
• Client Relationships,
• Emphasizing Excellence,
• Energy Level,
• Prospecting Skills,
• Meeting Sales Goals,
• Sales Planning,
• Motivation for Sales,
• Basic computer skills
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Benefits: Incentives (to be discussed), airtime, travel allowance and night allowance
If your qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile.