• Contribute to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
• Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
• Identify sales opportunities.
• Assisting in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
• Maintain contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
• Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the property market, including market intelligence, competitor information, current trends, and market conditions.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
• Degree in sales, marketing or business related field
• Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
• 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, with experience in selling land, commercial and residential properties.
• Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills.
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Excellent networking skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV and cover letter.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.