Salary: Kshs. 30,000 plus commission
Target Areas: Rongai, Juja and Nairobi CBD
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
• Compare competitive market prices
• Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
• Meeting and exceeding the sales targets
• Any other tasks as assigned by management
• Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• 1-3 years’ experience in real estate sales
• Hardworking, goal oriented and self –motivated
• Initiative, creative, persistent with a passion for sales
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preference will be given to candidates from the target areas.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis