Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstrations to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price, and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after-sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones, or face to face.
- Follow up with client payments
- Create a good relationship with customers by creating support, information, and guidance
- Maintain and update client database, contacts, and status of ongoing sales.
- Generate sales plans reports, challenges, and achievements; daily, weekly, and monthly.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- 1-year experience in selling land.
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost-effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible, and open to change
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting, and networking skills
- Natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Trustworthy, professional, and reliable when dealing with confidential information
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Business related qualification and 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing
Compensation: 20,000 plus attractive commission and airtime
Minimum target: 2 plots per month- successfully sold and paid for (30% and above)