Location: Nyanza, Kisii and Rift Valley
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
• Calling customers to get orders.
• Maintain sales team activity reports file.
• Accessing the Mobile app to check and update on sales rep activities.
• Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
• Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
• Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
• Filling general documents.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Basic computer skills
1. Education Qualification: (e.g. Diploma, Degree)
Certification in basic accounting and customer relationship.
2. Experience needed;
3. Sales in hardware related products is an added advantage
4. Ideal candidate will be based in the said area.