- Meet set sales monthly targets.
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Regularly update leads/sales database.
- Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
- Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
- Process orders quickly and accurately.
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
- Degree preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
- 5 years Stationery related experience, preferably school and supermarket sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Fluent in English and Swahili language.
- The personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.