We are trader of fibrous raw materials for paper mills and paper and board for packaging papers users.
• Core business is to sell and supply waste paper to paper mills that produce paper with the various qualities of waste paper and recycled fibers.
• Someone who already has knowledge of this market and knowledge of logistics.
• The person must have the ability to relate with Customers.
• Critical problems solver.
• Must have the ability to gather market intelligence on the market trends.
• Provide weekly and monthly written reports and be available for conference calls whenever we need it.
• Maintain a good business relationship between the internal and external customers.
• Age: we prefer to have young people,
• Diploma/ Degree in Business related field
• Must have commercial aptitudes,
• Willing to travel. In fact, we will start the collaboration in Kenya, but then gradually we want to expand the work in Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and other countries of East-Central Africa where there are opportunities to sell our products.
Commission based for the tons sold.However, given the Covid period and the fact that it is more difficult to do adequate training, we are willing to pay a fixed monthly fee for 3 + 3 months during probation period