DeltaComGroup is an Engineering & Managed Services Company established in 2004 with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. The company currently operates three global Multi-Vendor Repair Centers for Telecommunications Infrastructure Hardware. The company provides Spare Parts Maintenance and logistics services to its customers. With sales offices in 7 countries, DeltaComGroup is looking for a candidate, based in Kenya (preferably in Nairobi), to support the Kenyan growth of our business.
Reporting to the Africa Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving the account penetration, sales and maintenance, aligned with the company business strategy, and value proposition.
The position requires senior level sales experience in large telecommunications operator’s accounts & Oem´s through direct sales and relationship management.
• Target, develop and close opportunities in telecommunications accounts in Kenya.
• Enhance customer relationships managing and coordinating all activities between DeltaComGroup and the customer. Promote the full range of DeltaComGroup solutions.
• Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall DeltaComGroup company strategy.
• Employ available Sales Engagement Deliverables to demonstrate efficient, focused and aligned execution.
• Use DeltaComGroup reporting tools to ensure knowledge sharing, synergies and business predictability.
• Work with individual targets, and execute aligned with team objectives.
Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably with OEM´s (Nokia, Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, etc) or a maintenance service provider (field services) selling services e.g. Spare Parts Management, hardware repair solutions, and maintenance services.
• Engineering degree.
• A proven track record of projects/accounts won in Kenya.
• A proven track record of building long-term relationships with business to business telecommunication accounts and OEM’s.
• Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (Product Management, Engineering, Sales Support).
• Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential.
• Must welcome challenges. Proactive and well organized.
• Fluent in English, spoken and written (fluency in Spanish will be considered a plus).
• The position is based in Nairobi. Availability to travel and other regions as needed
• Own vehicle.
• Information Technology & Services
• Computer Software
. Fix salary plus commissions