Our client provides software solutions within Value Added Services (VAS) telecommunication space i.e. Content Management Services /Premium Rate services e.g. USSD & SMS based solutions for mobile voting, market survey ,content distribution and marketing other products include Bulk SMS sales and aggregation for lotteries and betting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
• Assesses client needs and make recommendations on service packages
• Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
• Manage client relations i.e. from on-boarding to the point of collection of payments .
• Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
• Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Becomes fluent in all services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
• Answers questions, describe benefits, and discus pros and cons of various competing products or services.
• Gain familiarity with the the industry, and stay updated on trends and innovative products
• Create marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
• Attend trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
• Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field.
• Experience with Sales and Marketing of at least 2-3 years clear advantage if with experience in sales of VAS services .
• Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Interpersonal Communication combined with Negotiation skills.
• Critical Thinking,
• Ability to Meet Goals,
• Ability to Work Under Pressure,
• High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attentive to Detail.