1. Find New Sales Leads
2. Follow up on Existing Clients
3. Increase Company Sales Volumes
4. Planning and Execution of Operations within the Job Description
5. Create and Maintain Strong Relationships with the Farmers and Distributors
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated sales interns with a background in Animal Science and preferably a degree/diploma holder to do sales in Central Kenya region.
This is a field-oriented post and ability to ride a motorbike and speak the local language is a plus. The sales interns will interact with farmers and will offer extension services where needed. We encourage female applicants to apply.
● Increase sales volumes and achieve company targets
● Ensure delivery of purchased goods to farmers
● Ensuring prompt payments by clients/farmers
● Staying in touch with the farmers and proffering extension services in their areas of need
● Hand in daily sales reports to the sales manager
● Staying under budget
● Proffer market intelligence to the sales manager
● Expansion of the markets and opening new dealerships
● All tasks and duties as assigned by the sales manager and company management
Diploma in Animal Science or any related filed from an accredited institution of learning Graduates are desired applicants.
● Strong Business Acumen
● Problem Solving
● Able to Work Under Pressure
● Meeting of Deadlines
● Communication and Persuasion Skills
● Local Language Knowledge and Communication