• Understand the customer requirements, recommend and make a sale.
• Attend to walk in clients, phone and email enquiries, assist and provide customers with technical advice.
• Make accurate, fast cost calculations and provide customer with quotation for the spares and accessories.
• Close sales deals under minimum supervision
• Develop sales strategies for the company’s products and use social network tools to expand the company’s client base and increase product awareness
• Keep regular update of the spares and accessories data base on a day to day basis.
• Respond to incoming queries from customers on email or phone calls.
• Review sales performance against the set monthly targets
• Raise invoices, issue receipts and follow up on payments as per the shops requirements.
• Filling of invoices as per the shop’s requirements.
• Prepare daily sales reports
• Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Qualification and skills
• Diploma in sales and marketing
• At least 2 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
• Knowledge in auto spares will be an advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good administration and computer skills
• Should be confident, well spoken, and presentable.