This is a sales role in a hospitality industry. An excellent role for those looking to progress into account management and marketing.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing.
This is a sales role in a hospitality industry. An excellent role for those looking to progress into account management and marketing. The Sales Executive’s will be responsible for managing volume and share growth across their assigned patch. By utilising their business acumen, strategic planning capability, passion, and energy for success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
• Leverage data & insights to drive sales with our retail partner accounts
• Sell in and manage compliance of marketing activations and trading terms within your patch
• Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers within your patch with a focus on category sustainability & profitability
• Execute trade activation within your patch in line with local and national targets/priorities
• Drive your professional development to ready yourself for your next challenge within BAT
• Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
• Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Ideally, experience in high end hospitality for at least 5 years and above of sales experience preferred
• Have a good database of contacts with high end hotels and bars
• Good rational decision making and problem skills
• Ability to work well in a team and results driven
• Degree in Marketing or Business qualification desirable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured