Reports To: Spare Parts Coordinator.
• Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements, and make a sale.
• Key Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
• Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from the front counter.
• Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries with appropriate quotations for spares.
• Shipment of spare parts sales order.
• Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
• File invoices in the file as per series.
• Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with barcode scanners.
• Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• 5 years’ hands-on experience in the sale of Auto Spares Parts.
• Diploms in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
• Excellent experience in automobile especially in passenger vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
• Team player, result-oriented, and should hold a valid driving permit.
• Should be of high integrity and professionalism.
• An in-depth knowledge of Japanese (Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, and Mitsubishi, etc.) auto spares.
• Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to work logically and systematically.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills