Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales and marketing
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Division: Field sales
Department: Sales Reports to: Sales & marketing Manager
Subordinates: Sales Merchandizers or Sales reps
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
a) The position requires a person with sales & marketing skills.
b)Team builder and can lead a territory sales team
c)Drive territory Sales revenue growth and market regional growth
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS OF THE JOBS
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
• To undertake route to market mapping to ensure effective route coverage through field visits to identify new routes.
• To analyze gaps arising from brands/Markets/customers to address the 4 pillars of Route To Market that is Sales Uplifts, Sales Value, Visits and Product Range to ensure optimum availability of our products at the resellers and distributors by establishing corrective actions on each brand, market and customer.
• Coordinate market research activities, gather market information (competitor analysis) and provide comprehensive report.
• To Supervise and monitor promotions and other activities in the region to ensure consistent demand of our products in the market.
• To liaise with marketing, production, Quality and Customer Service teams to ensure brand consistency in the regions.
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage
sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
• Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as
required for executive-level presentations
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with
potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
• Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing
market research and regular competitor monitoring
• Development of strong relationships with corporates, distributors, and resellers
• • Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Sales revenue generated
- Debt payments collected
- New customers acquired
- Team cohesiveness
- Regional Sales growth
- Customer service and management
- Marketing intelligence management
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales and marketing
- 5 years and above in sales and marketing
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in team leadership/ territory management position
SKILLS & ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Planning and strategizing
• Resilience and tenacity skills
• Strong communication skills
• Stress tolerance
• Goal driven
• Passion and knowledge for company product
• Winning trust of customers
• Team player
• Ability to travel at least 80% of the time and drive
• Possess a valid driving license
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.