Location: Nairobi Metropolis, Nyahururu, Nanyuki Kenya
- Candidates from the mentioned regions are encouraged to apply
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the region or branch by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential clients.
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property they are buying.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customers to realize more business
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly, courteous and excellent service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new projects and promotions.
- Achieving and surpassing the set sales target from time to time.
- Providing information feedback to the Sales Manager on customer requirements.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- At least a diploma in sales, marketing or business related field or a related qualification.
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- At least 2 years’ sales and marketing experience in the real estate, banking or insurance industries.
- Should be a strong team player.
- Candidates aged between 23-38 years will be considered
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills.
- Digital marketing skills and experience will be an added advantage.