1. Exploring and identifying potential markets and monitoring new business opportunities and trends.
2. Securing requests for quotations and undertaking the necessary background research prior to preparing quotations so as to improve the chances of successful bidding and follow up the quotations to ensure we close the business.
3. Calculate premiums and clearly communicate payment terms.
4. Engage existing clients specifically to promote retention by communicating any new sales proposition or advantages for FIA products
5. Coordinate with clients in providing the necessary information, documents, and other details for policy claims
6. Effectively compete in sales with others in the same business
7. Ensure clients provide all necessary details required for insurance covers
8. Meeting sales targets
• 30 years and above
• Experience in Insurance Sales is an added advantage
• Education: At least C- in KCSE
NB: Salary is purely commission-based