Gross Monthly Salary: Ksh 25,000 plus Commission
Region: Nanyuki, Meru
Employment Type: Contract Basis, Full Time
Industry: Automotive Dealership
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
Experience Level: Middle Level Professional
Experience Length: 3 years in Sales and Marketing
We are a premium car dealership in Nairobi and have branches in other regions in the country. We focus on Car Sales, Asset Financing and Trade-ins as the core of our business. We are seeking results driven Sales Executives, who can promote and sell motor vehicles and related services. Passion for cars is a plus. There is unlimited amount of opportunity, if you are ready to work with the best in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present, promote, and sell motor vehicles plus related services using solid arguments to prospective and existing clients.
• Reach out to prospective client for leads through telemarketing and regular field visits.
• Help prospective and existing clients with their motor vehicle purchases by advising and recommending units that fit their specific needs.
• Giving prospective and existing clients information on the current motor vehicles in stock.
• Actively follow up on generated leads and convert them to sales.
• Consistently update clients on their sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Elevate clients’ concerns to the Sales or Branch Manager.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets every month and other outcomes within schedule.
• Advise clients on finance packages available and assist the clients in filling the required documents to ensure easy and smooth motor vehicle purchase experience.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Any other role assigned from time to time.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Person
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Proactive team player
• Strong ethical standards and dependable
• Initiative to learn and take responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure