Job Description Requirements
● Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, networking, and social media.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
● Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
● Give your Team leader weekly reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Prepare and conduct site visits to showcase our products.
● Prepare site visit report and Follow up prospects until completion.
● Keep in touch with the clients to build rapport.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
● Prepare and deliver appropriate sales presentations on products/ services.
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
● Initiate negotiation and close sales.
● Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
● Follow up payments by clients to ensure payment completion within stipulated timelines.
● Any other duties as may be required of you from time to time by your Team leader.
Key Qualifications and Experience
● Any minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, real estate, or communication-related field.
● Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
● However, having a proven sales record in Real Estate, Motor Industry, Insurance or any other industry is an added advantage.
● An excellent natural communicator with superb negotiation, persuasive, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
● Strong planning, organizing, reporting, and networking skills.
● Self–driven professionals with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
● Trustworthy, professional, and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
● Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and CRM database.