We are looking for a self-driven Sales Intern to join our customer service & Telesales team.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Salary: Ksh 12,000
Sales Intern duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend our online client enquiries on our various digital media platforms. (Mainly Facebook & website leads)
- Generate quotations & invoice for the clients
- Close sales/sell our products to potential or existing customers.
- Move leads up our customer journey
- Follow up on acquired leads and sales
- Perform Outbound campaigns and achieve the set targets
Your role will be extremely important for client success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
Work location – Meru Nanyuki Highway (900m past Kongoni hotel)
Sales Intern requirements
• Diploma or higher qualification in a relevant field from a recognized institution
• Relevant professional/industry experience in sales and marketing.
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of IT systems and social media platforms.
• Prior Customer service /call center/customer care knowledge or experience will be an added advantage.
• Self-driven and highly self-motivated individuals required
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent commitment and time management
• Having a laptop is an added advantage
• Applicants must not be engaged in any other work arrangements and must be able to start immediately
Method of Application
Please send your application letter and cover
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured