Sales & Marketing:
- Creating sales leads of potential B2B sales clients development by conducting market research, cold calling, following up through various other channels and meeting the lead agent creation targets.
- Following up with potential leads and working closely with members of the sales team to close on the leads and convert them to clients.
- Achieving monthly key metrics per individual on sales targets and other set KPIs.
- Conducting intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s agents customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the market
Administrative (Client services):
- Developing sales presentations and working closely with the entire sales & business development teams to develop and implement sales campaigns.
- Preparing your regular and timely work in progress reports on customers both B2B and B2C
- Relationship management; Proactively obtaining customer feedback, identifying potential opportunities for innovation, and relaying the same to the Management team.
- Debt Management; Ensure account payment and reconciliations are done on time to avoid supply inconsistencies and that accounts operate within the stated credit limits.
- Inventory management of all outlets and forecasting sales in respective areas.
- Reports and Updates - provide support in developing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports using CRMs, MsOffice among other tools.
- Diploma or higher in business, marketing, economics, or related field
- 1 years FMCG sales experience
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using computers for different tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment