Industry: Printing and Branding
· Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals and securing strong brand recognition among key customers.
· Research marketing and sales opportunities to understand both the existing market and potential new markets.
· Deep knowledge of the print and branding market, the customers, the customer requirements, factors that impact sales, and the market trends.
· Build a highly competent Sales team by identifying, recruiting, managing high-quality talent that will drive the business strategy forward.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and accounts.
· Create a clear plan for the sales and marketing department covering activity schedules, budgets, expenditures, and sales goals in close cooperation with the management team.
· Visit clients, travel to trade shows, and meet with prospective customers.
· Analyze sales statistics to measure business growth and determine strategies for increased performance.
· Conduct regular check-in meetings to report on performance.
· Equip the sales teams with the information, tools, and resources to effectively sell products to clients.
· Maintain advanced product knowledge for the sales and marketing team across the entire portfolio to ensure the right information is passed on to the customer.
· Degree /Diploma in a business-related course or its equivalent
· Minimum 5 years of proven experience doing print and branding sales is a must.
· Demonstrated passion for printing and working with clients to improve their brands.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the print, branding, and publishing landscape in Kenya
· Strong relationships with corporate clients that do regular printing and branding business
· Able to formulate thoughtful, persuasive, and succinct pitches tailored to the needs of customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage an effective sales team.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Sales Lead – Printing and Branding) before 17th September 2021