• Grow Company market share in Kenya.
• Generate and close solar agreements to achieve annual targets.
• Regularly visit existing customers and to develop new customers.
• Obtain from target clients the necessary information for management to prepare solar proposals.
• Assist in delivering and managing the dialogue with clients throughout the life of the proposal.
• Communicate and coordinate efficiently by phone, email and WhatsApp with clients as well as colleagues and managers (in both Africa and Europe).
• Request and ensure that the engagement and influence of the management team is deployed where and when necessary.
• Have good C&I market knowledge and constantly be abreast of competitor activity with regards to customers.
• Carry out sales promotion activities as per company strategy.
• Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure potential project expansions in line with client growth.
• Ensure all reporting is undertaken and kept up to date, including weekly reports, prospect lists and a live customer database.
• Provide the management team with own forecasts when so required.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent industry and product knowledge.
• Personable and confident personality with good communications and people skills.
• Proven commercial / sales background with strong negotiating and closing skills.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• IT literacy especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a particular emphasis on Excel.
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 75,000/= Net (Approx. 750 USD) plus Commissions depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th October 2020.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.