• Arranging apartment viewings to potential tenants.
• Registering potential tenants both over the phone and face to face
• Aggressively marketing the apartments on various on line platforms including Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
• Attracting new tenants by obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and the extra amenities available in the complex.
• Performing tenant screening and background checks.
• Closing deals in a timely manner
• Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Assisting and coming up with and establishing marketing and advertising plans and strategies.
• Establishing rental rate by surveying and analysing local rental rates
• Providing periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management.
• Ensuring that the presentation of the office and the reception area is clean and immaculate at all times.
• Any other duty as may be assigned
• Degree/ diploma in sales, marketing or business related field
• At least 2 years’ sales and marketing experience in the real estate sector, experience in property letting and management of both commercial and residential properties will be an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of the Kenyan rental property market
• Excellent communication, negotiation, marketing and presentation skills
• Mature, well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision
• Must have a strong positive attitude
• A team player and ready to work with others