Sales & Logistics Manager (Salary 40,000)
• Sourcing and engaging potential clients
• Closing sales and ensuring proper sales procedures are followed
• Ensure on timely and accurate sales reporting is achieved and provided to the GM in line with expectations.
• Ensuring consignment is packaged and shipped in the agreed procedures
• Ensuring all exportation records and paperwork is in place for shipment
• Ensuring clients payment is received on time
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial growth and great customer experience
• Conduct competitive analysis and research to identify new markets
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Provide trustworthy feedback to management and after-sales support to clients.
• Build and forge long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Follow industry trends locally and in the International market
• Managing the design and production of promotional materials and platforms such as websites and brochures.
• Overseeing the company's presence at Avocado related events, such as trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions locally and internationally
• To help the company identify new products and venture into new markets
• University Degree from a reputable university I business, sales & marketing or related field
• Professional course in Marketing is an added advantage
• Exposure in International Trade added advantage
Work place — Kitengela