Summit Recruitment & Search
Responsible for developing new business relationships and generate new income in sales funnel
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Sales Manager – Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a Software Company specialising in providing its own specialized IT Solutions and custom outsourced managed services is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business relationships and generate new income in sales funnel. She/he will analyze and understand the target market’s business needs and articulate the value proposition of our ICT solutions to them.
• Meet and exceed your set revenue and product target by developing relationships within targeted customers.
• Engage with clients at a senior, decision-making level to understand their business needs, to leverage our Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs and to grow relationships with a longer-term focus.
• Create a long term and short-term strategy to HOD in conveyance of how you can show the capability to meet and exceed set target
• Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
• Ability to review self-sales closure ratio and continuously push to reduce it
• Developing and managing targeted marketing activities with our Sales PR department.
• Attend all training on existing or new services offered by the organization
• Know and adhere to all the setout sales processes and use the systems relevant to the internal processes (Odoo)
• Gather market intelligence and share with the team on a daily/weekly basis
• Ensure smooth implementation of strategic partnership & distribution of partner products
• Work with commercial Manager to ensure product diversification initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
• Ensure high level company visibility in the market based on territory demarcation.
• Work hand in hand with team in analyzing potential areas of growth and where we can groom
• Any other duties and responsibilities as the company sees fit.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a Sales and/or Marketing related field.
• Must be experienced or have a qualification in ICT
• Six years’ relevant working experience, Three of which should be in a senior position which should preferably be in an IT environment
• Good marketing, selling and public relations skills
• Proven Solution Selling or Consultative sales skills with high levels of documentation
• Proven over achievement of sales targets
• Excellent presentation skills
• Fast learner with regard to new systems and solutions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Build relationships internally and externally
• Work independently, using initiative
• Work well within a team
• Self-motivated, hardworking, sociable, and driven by professional success.
Monthly gross salary: Kes 80,000 – 130,000 depending on skill and experience
Position Level: Middle level
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 12th of June 2023
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3cFngCw
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured