Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is an investment company that also offers money lending services. They invite applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers who also achieve results through teams, with strong persuasive and selling/communication skills to fill a Sales Manager position.
- Responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target stipulated by the organization
- Conduct regular site visits, set follow-up meetings and continuously engage clients through regular updates.
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Recruit, train, mentor, motivate as well as retain a strong team.
- To offer leadership to a sales team to generate sales leads, follow up and convert them to sales deals,
- Achieve monthly sales targets for the team as assigned.
- Craft business development strategies for your team members.
- Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly sales report
- Directly oversee, support, and develop sales staff to run a high performing team of direct sales reps.
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve set sales targets.
- Train the sales reps on product and sales trends
- Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
- Lead service delivery and customer service relationship management
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on sales trend, information and market feedback
- Together with the sales agents handle client inquiries and initiating progressive actions aimed at closing sales.
- Gather information that would help in contributing to business growth.
- Degree/Diploma in any field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in Digital Money Lending services is an added advantage
- 2 years plus of direct sales leadership experience.
- Experience in micro finance institutions/banks and insurance companies.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and influence a team.
- Previous leadership and supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
- Confident and very well spoken
- Creative on business development strategies
- Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
- Ability to create value in the sales process.
- Have a proven track record of meeting targets
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Sales Manager) before Thursday 11th July 2020.