Our client one of the largest producers of pet foods, with 14 production sites in 7 different countries, the group occupies a leading position in the European private label pet food market.
With more than 25 years of experience, they specialise in the production of private label pet food for dogs and cats as well as dog treats and snacks. The group has an annual production capacity of more than 700.000 ton, produced in its state-of-the art factories, and exports to more than 85 countries worldwide.
• As Sales Manager you actively look for new potential customers.
• Follow-up of projects from the first meeting with the customers to the first orders.
• You make market analyses of the Petfood business in Africa and stay up to date with new trends in the market.
• You keep contact with stakeholders who are involved in this business and also (if needed) with government agencies to guarantee a smooth import of the products.
• You report to the Sales Director and make weekly reports of your activities.
• You join customers on a business trip to Europe if they want to visit the factories.
• You participate in exhibitions if required.
• You keep record of all prospects & customers: their contacts, their orders and the status of the different projects.
• You are an ambitious and independent worker
• Fluent in French and English, both in writing and speaking
• Strong commercial and negotiating skills
• Translate customers needs into sales
What they Offer:
• A challenging job in a fast-growing international company with a nice working environment.
• You will start with a sales training together with our Sales Director and visit all our factories in Europe.
• We will provide you with the necessary sales & marketing tools needed for the job.